My research group (MBG) at Fresno State focuses on applying mathematics to (mostly) biological problems, and I am currently looking for students to join the group.
Current Group Members
- Erica Sawyer: Master's in Mathematics
- Dozie Eloka: Major - Mechanical Engineering, Minor: Mathematics, Computer Engineering
- Manuel Chacon: Major - Mathematics, Applied Math Option
- Gobind Puniani: Major - Mathematics, Applied Math Option, Minor: Physics
- Stefanie Motsenbocker: Major - Mathematics, Statistics Option
Past Group Members
- Demi Ayala: Major - Biochemistry, Minor - Mathematics. Currently pursuing a Master's in Biochemistry at Cal Poly Pomona.
- Elizabeth Schulz: Major - Applied and Computational Mathematics, Carnegie Mellon University
You can find my code (including tutorials) below
I am currently looking for graduate (Master's) students to join the group! Desired background is in linear algebra, programming skills, and/or bioinformatics. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
University of California, Merced
- Suzanne Sindi, Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics
- Roummel Marcia, Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics Ph.D. Candidates Omar DeGuchy and Fabian Santiago
University of San Francisco
- David Uminsky, Associate Professor of Mathematics, Director of MS in Data Science and Data Institutute
The Joint Genome Institute (JGI)
- Igor Grigoriev, PhD - Fungal Genomics Program Lead